• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π‡π„π‘πŽπ„π’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π’πˆπππ„π‘π’ // military and survivors in an apocalyptic rp!

TripleVegas

Unlucky Member

newfix.jpg

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."

This is not a drill.

If you have any experience or interest in portraying a military man or woman in a realistic, apocalyptic depiction of the near future in North Americaβ€” you're in the right place.

We will dive head first into the minds of the soldiers and survivors. Our characters will navigate a realistic setting and find themselves in extreme situations. Their metal will be brutally tested.

I seek all the dedicated rookies and people who hold the insider knowledge of the bowels of the military machinery. You can rp as a professional or a recently recruited civilian, a good or bad guy, any gender and backstory works. Whoever our characters were before the world ended won't matter. It's who they become that will be their savior or their downfallβ€”their legacy.

There are people to save. Bonds to strengthen. Hearts to break. Redeem or betray yourself. This is it. No-holds barred. Are you in?

If you're interested, make sure to match the following guidelines. There's a catch to this roleplay but that's classified so just express interest below so I can message you or hit my inbox.

// Guidelines //

β€” respect and common sense in a relaxed atmosphere

β€” be an adult, experienced, open-minded and long-term co-creator not looking for a quick fix, a dice game, or to be led by the hand; it's going to be a collaborative effort (I can elaborate)

β€” multi paragraph, proofed replies please, but no need for flowery novellas unless that's your style

β€” this story will contain dark, controversial, and triggering topics so please don't show interest unless you're positive they will not affect you during hopefully very realistic and immersive scenes!

β€” you'll need discord for this

Don't be shy, comment below or come say Hi in my PMs. I’ll be happy to share writing examples, all the basic lore info and answer any questions you might have. I'm looking forward to meeting you so don’t worry if I take a while to respond, cheers.

Last edited:
I'm possibly interested, depending on the plot. I find that apocalypse RP's are quite overdone so hopefully the plot here is unique enough to draw me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back