• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I know Sephiroth won’t have any nice things to say about Sora. lol. Yea, Yes, I know it’s Seph.

Seph: Sora gives off sunshine and rainbow vibes, friendship is magic sort of thing. It makes my skin crawl.. *stares at Roxas* You’re different.. yet I feel a little bit of Sora in you..

Posted for Link and Lucas! Sorry that Lucas was a bit meh here, he isn't good with social stuff and also I didn't know what to write so I just decided to move things along.

Now I've a thought of the Zeldas discovering that the Song of Healing has a soothing effect on Dark Pit, as he may be considered a spirit, being an angel, and he is the physical manifestation of Pit's repressed darker thoughts, feelings, and desires. Maybe it has an effect on Roxas too?
Forgive me for my extremely limited knowledge, but maybe it would? I suppose it would depend on how a Nobody would be seen in comparison to souls/spirits. Given they’re the empty shells left behind when a heart is cast to darkness, then it could be argued that it would have some kind of effect similar to Dark Pit but it is difficult to give a straight answer. I’d probably lean more towards yes since for several games he does merely reside in Sora which could be seen as him being a spirit even if he would have his own physical body

I know Sephiroth won’t have any nice things to say about Sora. lol. Yea, Yes, I know it’s Seph.

Seph: Sora gives off sunshine and rainbow vibes, friendship is magic sort of thing. It makes my skin crawl.. *stares at Roxas* You’re different.. yet I feel a little bit of Sora in you..
Roxas: Congrats bozo, you figured out I’m tied to Sora

Forgive me for my extremely limited knowledge, but maybe it would? I suppose it would depend on how a Nobody would be seen in comparison to souls/spirits. Given they’re the empty shells left behind when a heart is cast to darkness, then it could be argued that it would have some kind of effect similar to Dark Pit but it is difficult to give a straight answer. I’d probably lean more towards yes since for several games he does merely reside in Sora which could be seen as him being a spirit even if he would have his own physical body

Roxas: Congrats bozo, you figured out I’m tied to Sora
lol fr

Now I've a thought of the Zeldas discovering that the Song of Healing has a soothing effect on Dark Pit, as he may be considered a spirit, being an angel, and he is the physical manifestation of Pit's repressed darker thoughts, feelings, and desires. Maybe it has an effect on Roxas too?

If Dark Pit is being particularly unruly, they just use the song and he becomes docile for a period of time!
Dark Pit w/o the Song of Healing: "Real shit?"

Dark Pit with the Song of Healing: "I sleep."
CHILL OUTTTT XD
It's a big old maybe but it def would be hilarious to see!
630.jpg
LITERALLY THEM?!!?!? 👀
LIKE I LOVE THOSE KINDS OF RELATIONSHIPS WHERE LIKE THIS BADASS GODDESS OF A WOMAN IS PULLED BY THIS GOOFY LITTLE GOON OF A GUY
AWW LOOK AT THE GIRLIES!
I really like the way you draw Lyn, she looks so pretty!

Btw, about Lyn, what's the canon for her in the story? Likeeee did she marry anyone? Is she Roy's mom? How old even is she here?
💕Aww ty! I really like drawing Lyn too, her design is so simple but so enjoyable at the same time.

Oh yeah! You just reminded me that I forgot to even mention this lol
So Lyn's age range can be from 15-19 in the Blazing/Binding Blade (yeah, they were REALLY pushing it here with Lyn's age). So I'm having her be 16 years old because I prefer her being younger (because LORD knows what happens to Lyn once she's over the 18 mark).

And because she's 16, NO SHE IS NOT ROY'S MOM. Neither is she Sue's or Lilina's!
Though it would be really funny if people DID keep asking her, "Hey, what's it like being the same age as your would-be son?" or stuff like that. The power of Smash Bros is pretty incredible lmao!

She isn't married to anyone either, though I will put in my headcanon that she was subject to a harem consisting of Kent, Rath, Eliwood, and Hector (+Sain if you wanna push it). Lol she's just tryna be an independent girlboss but she's surrounded by dudes 😆

As far as her canon goes, Lyn already completed her crusade for Caelin, and she's known as "Lady Lyndis" now, she's Lady of Caelin, saved her grandfather from Lord Lundgren, yadda yadda. Eliwood and Hector's part of the Blazing Blade was completed too, so let's just say for all intensive purposes, she is post-Blazing Blade and pre-Binding Blade (not like she matters much in Binding Blade anyway).
Posted for Link and Lucas! Sorry that Lucas was a bit meh here, he isn't good with social stuff and also I didn't know what to write so I just decided to move things along.
It's all good! Lol Shulk and Lucas really do be sharing braincells

Dark Pit w/o the Song of Healing: "Real shit?"

Dark Pit with the Song of Healing: "I sleep."

LITERALLY THEM?!!?!? 👀
LIKE I LOVE THOSE KINDS OF RELATIONSHIPS WHERE LIKE THIS BADASS GODDESS OF A WOMAN IS PULLED BY THIS GOOFY LITTLE GOON OF A GUY

💕Aww ty! I really like drawing Lyn too, her design is so simple but so enjoyable at the same time.

Oh yeah! You just reminded me that I forgot to even mention this lol
So Lyn's age range can be from 15-19 in the Blazing/Binding Blade (yeah, they were REALLY pushing it here with Lyn's age). So I'm having her be 16 years old because I prefer her being younger (because LORD knows what happens to Lyn once she's over the 18 mark).

And because she's 16, NO SHE IS NOT ROY'S MOM. Neither is she Sue's or Lilina's!
Though it would be really funny if people DID keep asking her, "Hey, what's it like being the same age as your would-be son?" or stuff like that. The power of Smash Bros is pretty incredible lmao!

She isn't married to anyone either, though I will put in my headcanon that she was subject to a harem consisting of Kent, Rath, Eliwood, and Hector (+Sain if you wanna push it). Lol she's just tryna be an independent girlboss but she's surrounded by dudes 😆

As far as her canon goes, Lyn already completed her crusade for Caelin, and she's known as "Lady Lyndis" now, she's Lady of Caelin, saved her grandfather from Lord Lundgren, yadda yadda. Eliwood and Hector's part of the Blazing Blade was completed too, so let's just say for all intensive purposes, she is post-Blazing Blade and pre-Binding Blade (not like she matters much in Binding Blade anyway).

Ugh is it bad I simp hard for Samus and Cia? 👀 two bad ass ladies 💯🥰

I stand by my post in a multiverse role play setting Samus and Zoro would get along fine because of his honor and loyalty to his friends. Eh I can see him holding a hell of lot of respect for her and Captain Falcon. If he ever crosses paths with any final fantasy characters I see him respecting Zack..

Me, needing to fight the urge to think of playing Roy just because he is being mentioned and he's one of my fav FE characters
DsoNfR3.png

yfNKlKE.png
g8imUdg.png

I spent 80 years +10ing the second Roy

Socially awkward, psychic blonde boys just sticking together as they should lol!

Me, needing to fight the urge to think of playing Roy just because he is being mentioned and he's one of my fav FE characters
undefined
Sejbfhjsbsadhb the brainrot is infectious
:0 YOU LIKE ROY TOO?
Everyone shits on him because he's "bland" but like....I like him either way-
Socially awkward, psychic blonde boys just sticking together as they should lol!
I just realized that everyone in that group before the Ice Climbers showed up was blonde...

Nana: "Are you all siblings or something?"
Popo: "No way! Shulk's the dad, Min Min is the mom, and Lucas is the little baby!"
Lucas: "I'm NOT a baby!"

I remember when Brawl came out and folks poked fun at Pit’s supposed resemblance to Roy. It’d be fun if Pit had to impersonate Roy for a bit, for some reason. Maybe Roy was ill and Pit tried to fill in as commander lol

I need to play fire emblem kind of just sitting there while you guys talk about it

I remember when Brawl came out and folks poked fun at Pit’s supposed resemblance to Roy. It’d be fun if Pit had to impersonate Roy for a bit, for some reason. Maybe Roy was ill and Pit tried to fill in as commander lol
Lycian knight: "Roy, you are our leader now, so-- wait, where did you get those wings from?"
Pit: "...Uhm...i-it's just part of my battle armor...?"
Lycian knight: "Oh...wow! 😁"
I need to play fire emblem kind of just sitting there while you guys talk about it
The franchise is pretty good as far as character design and plots go! Though it involves a lot of strategy and dialogue and stuff.

Sejbfhjsbsadhb the brainrot is infectious
:0 YOU LIKE ROY TOO?
Everyone shits on him because he's "bland" but like....I like him either way-

I just realized that everyone in that group before the Ice Climbers showed up was blonde...

Nana: "Are you all siblings or something?"
Popo: "No way! Shulk's the dad, Min Min is the mom, and Lucas is the little baby!"
Lucas: "I'm NOT a baby!"
I have so many characters because of my brainrotting LOL. Just gotta tell myself, what's one more, right???? /hj
I love Roy! It's sad he's considered bland and very much disliked by a lot of fans (doesn't help that his stats early/mid game are horrid for a lord either) but I personally don't think he's as bad as they make him out to be personality wise. He's got a lot to cope with after all: Eliwood being sickly and weak which forces him to take charge in his father's place, his own best friend deciding to treat him differently because he has a higher rank and losing some sense of friendship because of it, the possibility that his mother is dead (looking at you Ninian), and there's probably even more but these always are at the top of my list. He deserves more love than he gets! He is my son and I will protect him!

POPO NO LOL! Popo actually big braining the group

Time to break out the red hair dye!

Lycian knight: "Roy, you are our leader now, so-- wait, where did you get those wings from?"
Pit: "...Uhm...i-it's just part of my battle armor...?"
Lycian knight: "Oh...wow! 😁"

The franchise is pretty good as far as character design and plots go! Though it involves a lot of strategy and dialogue and stuff.
I have fire emblem and persona on my list

You know maybe I will consider Roy as an option if I can figure out a group to add him into, maybe even with one of my existing characters to lessen things? I may actually be insane for even considering this. I’m so feeble minded LOL

You know maybe I will consider Roy as an option if I can figure out a group to add him into, maybe even with one of my existing characters to lessen things? I may actually be insane for even considering this. I’m so feeble minded LOL
cough Cyan and Peregrine cough

I have so many characters because of my brainrotting LOL. Just gotta tell myself, what's one more, right???? /hj
I love Roy! It's sad he's considered bland and very much disliked by a lot of fans (doesn't help that his stats early/mid game are horrid for a lord either) but I personally don't think he's as bad as they make him out to be personality wise. He's got a lot to cope with after all: Eliwood being sickly and weak which forces him to take charge in his father's place, his own best friend deciding to treat him differently because he has a higher rank and losing some sense of friendship because of it, the possibility that his mother is dead (looking at you Ninian), and there's probably even more but these always are at the top of my list. He deserves more love than he gets! He is my son and I will protect him!
Shhhhh it's not like you're RPing Pyra/Mythra, Shulk, Yoshi, Joker, Byleth, Sora, and Roxas, one more CAN'T hurt, tooootally...

Honestly same! Like it's not his fault that his stats are booty cheeks 😢
I never really saw much that was wrong with his personality either. Poor boi went through a lot, he deserves so much better.
POPO NO LOL! Popo actually big braining the group
Popo:
3b5.jpg

The Icies still insist that they look like a family despite Lucas' arguments 😆
👀 Oh no, the brainrot is getting to you wjefhwbwfuwebd

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Shhhhh it's not like you're RPing Pyra/Mythra, Shulk, Yoshi, Joker, Byleth, Sora, and Roxas, one more CAN'T hurt, tooootally...

Honestly same! Like it's not his fault that his stats are booty cheeks 😢
I never really saw much that was wrong with his personality either. Poor boi went through a lot, he deserves so much better.

Popo:
3b5.jpg

The Icies still insist that they look like a family despite Lucas' arguments 😆
Can't forget Ann too though she's likely always gonna be part of my Joker posts unless something in the story forces them not to be. But yeah only 8 characters. I'm not crying from my own brain rotting

I think Smash fans like him other than he's part of anime swordfighter squad. He's generally a well liked one among them for what that's worth LOL

Shulk's time to activate the dad mode he doesn't yet have has come! Somehow, someway his XC3 dad mode comes out

cough Cyan and Peregrine cough
👀 Oh no, the brainrot is getting to you wjefhwbwfuwebd
It's a huge maybe! I'm definitely not sold on it. Maybe I'll do it if I force myself to replay Binding Blade first since it has been years since I played it

Can't forget Ann too though she's likely always gonna be part of my Joker posts unless something in the story forces them not to be. But yeah only 8 characters. I'm not crying from my own brain rotting

I think Smash fans like him other than he's part of anime swordfighter squad. He's generally a well liked one among them for what that's worth LOL
Guys 8 characters is totally manageable, trust
Yeah, I mean in Smash he's a top tier (In the top 20 best characters if I'm not mistaken) and his Japanese voice is really cute (at least in my opinion lol) so what's not to like?
Shulk's time to activate the dad mode he doesn't yet have has come! Somehow, someway his XC3 dad mode comes out
I just searched up XC3 Shulk and HOLY JESUS HE'S SO MAJESTIC

Lucas will have the best psychic dad to make up for Flint! And Min Min will be the best mom too, I mean she can kick butt and also cook 5 star meals, what's not to like? But we all know she'd never be able to fully replace Hinawa...

Lmao that means that the Ice Climbers are Lucas' adopted siblings, in place of Claus! IT ALL COMES FULL CIRCLE--

Guys 8 characters is totally manageable, trust
Yeah, I mean he's a top tier (In the top 20 best characters if I'm not mistaken) and his Japanese voice is really cute (at least in my opinion lol) so what's not to like?

I just searched up XC3 Shulk and HOLY JESUS HE'S SO MAJESTIC

Lucas will have the best psychic dad to make up for Flint! And Min Min will be the best mom too, I mean she can kick butt and also cook 5 star meals, what's not to like? But we all know she'd never be able to fully replace Hinawa...

Lmao that means that the Ice Climbers are Lucas' adopted siblings, in place of Claus! IT ALL COMES FULL CIRCLE--
I just want a mother 3 English localization I only know Lucas from smash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back