• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 18+ long-term rp partner (1x1)

sweetestsins

One Time Luck
Hi! I’m Nyx, she/her, and I’m 23. I prefer not to rp with minors so please do not respond if you are under 18 </3 Must be okay with GxG , BxB , and BxG !!

I would prefer to double up as I have an extensive list of OCs for multiple fandoms. I really enjoy romance rps and I focus a lot on character study, as well as heavy descriptions. My characters tend to lean on the darker side (depending on the fandom) as I enjoy gritty realism so if you have any specific triggers or anything that makes you uncomfortable to write/read about, please let me know!!

I write anything from literate to novella, depending on my partner. I enjoy well-thought out character forms so I can get a glimpse of your OC & vice versa, but I also think showing through your writing is a great way to explore your character.

Fandoms + love interests:
• Skyrim (Ulfric Stormcloak)
• Dragon Age Inquisition (Blackwall or Cullen)
• Harry Potter (specifically Marauders Era, but Golden Trio is fine too!) ((Remus Lupin//Draco Malfoy))
• Twilight (Sam Uley or Jasper Hale)
• Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus (Percy Jackson or Piper McLean) - for this fandom I will do CCxCC if anyone wants a Pipabeth rp

Disclaimer: I’m in Central Standard Time and work an 8-5 job Monday-Friday. I’m more active on the weekends but I do respond throughout the week, mainly in the evenings. If you decide to drop out of the rp for any reason, let me know! If you’re getting bored, have something coming up, etc. just let me know and don’t ditch me pretty please. I am very understanding and we can work something out, or abandon the rp altogether if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back