• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Long-Term RP Partners! (18+)

Echo_Rizz

Artist / Writer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! My name is Echo but you can call me Luna (my online name which my friends call me!) and I am 17 (about to be 18 on July and entering college soon ). My pronouns are She/He/They but I don't mind any pronouns! I haven't role-play in such a long time and I can't wait to get back into it!

Here are the things that you will need to know!

[FANDOMS]:
→ Call of Duty
→ Red Dead Redemption 2
→ Dream SMP
→ Spy x Family
→ SK8: Infinity (I recommend checking out the anime!)
→ Black Butler (it's such a good anime!)
→ Hazbin Hotel
→ Our Life: Beginning & Always (it's such a good novel game! I don't know if there is anyone on here would recognize it ^^)

[LIKES]
→ Angst
→ Fluff/Wholesome
→ Romance
→ Horror

[WRITING STYLE]
→ I am a writer but even if I have experience in writing, I may have grammar mistakes but that doesn't get in the way! I can write as many paragraphs as I can or I'll try my best to keep up with your writing style! ^^

Take note:
→ If I don't reply, I could be busy doing stuffs irl or I might be be away from my computer/mobile.
→ I am only comfortable roleplaying with someone who is over 18 (or someone who is the same age as me or older).
→ I do not appreciate being ghosted; if you feel like if you aren't interested in roleplaying with me, please do let me know instead of leaving me hanging (but if you're busy, please also do let me know).

--------------------------------------------------

If you're interested, you can let me know here or DM me on Discord! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back